- Approved for HCPCS code E0373 – Nonpowered Advanced Pressure Reducing Mattress.
- Superior Physics compared to all other surfaces.
- Documented significantly superior clinical performance compared to all other support surfaces including Clinitron and Dolphin.
- Optional disposable component for incontinence management. Only incontinence product in the market that provides near 100% separation between patient’s skin and their fecal and urine waste.
- Unique, one of a kind system that is strongly protected by 3 patents issued by the U.S. Patent Office.
Zero Pressure Mattress:
Standard Dimensions – 35.5″ wide x 80″ long x 8″ thick
Mattress Primary Air Cell (Cavity) Dimensions – 10.5″ long x 5.5″ wide x 8″ deep
Patient Weight limit- 350 lbs for standard mattress.
Mattress is a 3 layer design. Top 1″ layer is 5.5 lbs, 11 ILD- 13 ILD visco-elastic foam. Middle 2″ is 5.5 lbs, 20 ILD visco-elastic foam. Bottom 5″ is 1.8 lbs, 44 ILD conventional foam.
Material – RF Weldable Urethane Cast Coated. Polyester; OR EQUAL
Description – Designed to reduce friction and shear, low shear, low friction; breathability and fluid resistance helps to significantly reduce friction and moisture build up, thereby helping to reduce injury to the skin.
General Properties – Coating protected against fungi and bacteria; washable